- Dresden Files #18: Twelve Months. (Mirror Mirror will now be book #19)
- 11/7/2023: Cinder Spires #2: The Olympian Affair
- 9/19/2023: Cinder Spires novella “Warriorborn”
- 3/7/2023: Short story entitled “Fugitive” was published in Instinct: An Animal Lovers Anthology. Book sale profits are donated to Lifeline Puppy Rescue.
- 7/5/2022: Dresden Files novella “The Law” (set after Battle Ground), available on Audible and Kindle
- 4/22/22: Heroic Hearts, a multi-author anthology containing the Toot-Toot story “Little Things”
- 9/29/20: Dresden Files #17: Battle Ground
- 9/7/20: Official Battle Ground Trailer
- 8/4/20: Microfiction Comic: “Everything the Light Touches”
- 8/3/20: Dresden Files Accelerated RPG supplement: “We’ll Always Have Parish.”
- 7/14/20: Dresden Files #16: Peace Talks
- 5/5/20: Microfiction: “Job Placement”
- 5/4/20: Dresden Files Cooperative Card Game added to Switch
- 3/24/20: Official Peace Talks Trailer
- 3/10/20: Microfiction: “Goodbye”
- 2/4/20: Microfiction: “Journal”
- 1/7/20: Microfiction: “Mike”
- 12/25/19: “Christmas Eve” illustrated edition – revisits last year’s spectacular short story with art by Adam Mathison-Sward and direction by Priscilla Spencer.
- 10/8/19: Parallel Worlds, an anthology containing a new Dresdenverse short story from a very unconventional POV. Edited by L.J. Hachmeister and R.R. Virdi.
- 9/3/19: Jim’s 2009 tie-in novel Spider-Man: Darkest Hours was released in audiobook format.
THE DRESDEN FILES
In 2020, Jim-Butcher.com and Ace/Roc will celebrate the 20th anniversary of the Dresden Files series with a yearlong campaign. Fans can look forward to free mini-stories, interviews, character discussions, a series readalong, special giveaways and contests, and a few fabulous surprises! Want to make sure you don’t miss anything? Join our Weekly Newsletter!
- Peace Talks arrived July 14, 2020, and Battle Ground was released September 29, 2020! Check out the official trailers for Peace Talks and Battle Ground!
- Adam Mathison-Sward adapted Jim’s microfiction “Everything the Light Touches” to comic format.
- Dog Men was released as a hardcover compilation February 20th, 2018. It was adapted from Jim’s outline by Mark Powers and pencilled by Diego Galindo.
- No word yet on what the next comic will be! We’ll make an announcement as soon as we have something to report.
- Several Microfictions on January 7th, February 4th, March 10th, May 5th, and August 4th: “Goodbye,” “Journal,” “Mike,” “Job Placement,” and “Everything the Light Touches.”
- “Christmas Eve” illustrated edition – revisits last year’s spectacular short story with art by Adam Mathison-Sward and direction by Priscilla Spencer, posted December 25, 2019.
- Parallel Worlds, an anthology containing a new Dresdenverse short story from the POV of shapeshifter Goodman Grey, was released October 8th, 2019. Edited by L.J. Hachmeister and R.R. Virdi.
- Jim published a second anthology of Dresden Files short stories, Brief Cases, on June 5th, 2018. This includes an exclusive new “bonus” novella, “Zoo Day,” told from Harry, Maggie, and Mouse’s POVs!
- On August 3rd, Evil Hat released a surprise Dresden Files Accelerated RPG supplement for Roll20: “We’ll Always Have Parish.”
- On May 4th, the Dresden Files Cooperative Card Game expanded its electronic platform list to include the Switch.
- The Paranet Papers, Dresden Files Cooperative Card Game (DFCO), and The Dresden Files Accelerated RPG (DFAE) were released in Summer 2017! Snag them from Evil Hat or your favorite local independent gaming store, or download the DFCO app. It was released for Windows/macOS October 31st, 2017, and Android/iOS/Linux (SteamOS) on January 7, 2018.
- Two new DFCO expansions, “Dead Ends” (Jared Kincaid and Mortimer Lindquist / Changes and Ghost Story) and “Winter Schemes” (Winter Knight Harry and Winter Lady Molly / Cold Days and Skin Game), were released August 9, 2018.
THE CINDER SPIRES
- The Aeronaut’s Windlass (#1) was released September 29th, 2015.
- The Olympian Affair (#2) will be released November 7th, 2023.
- Series complete with First Lord’s Fury (#6)!
- Spider-Man: Darkest Hours was released in audiobook format September 3, 2019.